Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Week before the half (Mon-Wed)

Monday: rest day, was in field all day, but I walked over 7k though.

Tues: Swam in am 1600 yds in a short ladder, felt good. Did cyclocross training with team in evening. On bike 1 hr total, but we did a lot of getting off the bike and hopping back on drills. Both hip flexors sore today. I didn't push it hard as a lt fo people crashed at some point.

Wed: Rode 30mi, on TT bike, a few big hills incl the 4 min climb, avg'd 19.0. felt good, didn't push it very often. very motivating as I'm a little wigging out this week. I tried the 2 samples of HEED that I had. Both good and tasty. Not sure I'll have any in the race, but I'm down with the Lemon-Lime and the Mandarin Orange (tastes like orange sherbert!!)

Thurs workouts will involve the pool, the bike, and the run.

No comments: